- Persons who contact Helbo LLC (by telephone, e-mail, via the contact form, by post) or with whom Helbo LLC is contacted (by telephone, e-mail, letter),
- Persons who are counterparties, employees or representatives of counterparties Helbo LLC with its registered office in Cracow,
INFORMATION FOR USERS OF THE INTERNET SERVICES HELBO LLC WITH ITS REGISTERES ODDICE IN CRACOW
INFORMATION FOR CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES OF CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES OF CONTRACTORS AND PERSONS WHO CONTACT HELBO LLC IN ANY FORM (BY TELEPHONE, E-MAIL, CONTACT FORM OR POST) AND BY PERSONS WITH WHOM IT CONTACTS HELBO LLC (BY TELEPHONE, E-MAIL, CONTACT FORM OR POST)
Who is the administrator of your personal data:
The administrator of your personal data is Helbo LLC based in Cracow. You can contact us in the following way:
- adress: Helbo sp. z o.o. ul. Tadeusza Śliwiaka 14A, 30-797 Kraków,
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- telephone: + 48 12 651 10 85.
How and on what legal basis we process your personal data:
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes and on the following legal basis:
- To provide answers to inquiries addressed by you and to contact you in matters that you approached us using, among others, from the contact form or by sending a message to our e-mail address. The legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the controller (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), which requires a reply.
- Contact with you on current issues, including in particular the implementation of contracts between us and you or the entity you represent, presenting offers, receiving orders and orders, answering questions. The legal basis for data processing is our legally legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in the need for ongoing contact with our contractors.
- Implementation of contracts concluded between us and you or the entity you represent, including the acceptance and execution of orders, placing orders, entering into contracts, carrying out activities in the field of accounting, accounting services, debt collection. The legal basis for data processing is indispensability to perform the contract or take action before the conclusion of the contract with you (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) and our legally legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the GDPR) , based on the need for proper implementation of contracts with contractors.
- Ensuring the safety of using websites, matching them to the needs of users, marketing their own services and goods. The legal basis is the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in the need to ensure that we use the internet portal and ensure the convenience of using it, as well as offering our clients services and goods.
- Fulfilling legal obligations incumbent upon us, including in particular under tax law. The legal basis is the necessity to fulfil the legal obligation imposed on the administrator (article 6 (1) (c) GDPR).
- To determine, secure and investigate any claims that may be asserted both on our website and you. The legal basis is a legitimate interest of the Administrator (article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), which consists in the possibility of establishing, investigating or defending claims.
Recipients of data:
We may share your personal information with third parties entrusted with the processing of personal data services. These entities are IT service providers, accounting and accounting services, postal operators and couriers, legal and audit services entities. Your personal data will not be transferred to countries not members of the European Union.
How long do we keep personal data:
We will store your personal data for the period necessary to achieve the objectives set out above. If:
- Your personal data are processed in connection with the execution of the contract concluded with you or the entity you represent, we will store them for the period of contract performance and to the extent necessary – for a period of 5 years from the end of the year the calendar, in which the deadline for payment of tax due in connection with the conclusion and implementation of the product sale agreement has expired, or longer if it results from the provisions of law or periods of limitation for claims under this agreement,
- You contacted us, your data will be processed for a period of 3 years from the end of contact.
If your personal information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was processed, we will process it for purposes of establishing, investigating or defending against any claims on our side and
yours only for the prescription periods set forth in legal.
Consequences of not providing personal data:
Except in cases where the provision of personal data is a legal requirement, the provision of personal data is entirely voluntary, however, failure to do so will make it difficult or impossible for us to achieve the goals set out above.
What are your rights related to the processing of personal data:
We guarantee the fulfillment of all rights you may have under the provisions of the GDPR. In connection with the above:
- You have the right to obtain from us information on how and to what extent we process your personal data and the right to obtain access to them,
- If you notice that the personal data being processed by us is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to demand rectification or supplementation,
- You may request the deletion of personal data which you are concerned with:
- if your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we have collected it,
- The consent given by you to you will be withdrawn,
- You object to the processing of personal data and there are no overriding, legitimate grounds for processing,
- Your data is being processed unlawfully,
- Personal data must be removed in order to comply with the obligation arising from the law.
- You may request a restriction on the processing of your personal data:
- If you dispute the accuracy of personal data – for a period that allows us to check their accuracy,
- If you believe that we process your personal information in a way that is against the law, but you do not want it deleted,
- If it turns out that your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which we have collected it, but it may be necessary for you to assert or defend your claims,
- If you object to the processing of your personal data – pending the determination of whether our legitimate interests override the basis of your objection.
- In relation to your personal data, which we process based on our legitimate legal interest, you have the right to object to the processing of such data, for reasons related to your particular situation.
- In relation to your personal data, which we process based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before withdrawing it.
- If your personal data is processed on the basis of:
- Your consent or
- You are required to comply with the agreement with you or
- Necessity to take action on your request before the conclusion of the contract, or
- processing is carried out automatically
You have the right to receive personal data from us in a structured, commonly used computer-readable format (eg in pdf format). You may send this data to another data administrator or request that we send it to another administrator. However, we will do it only if such a message is technically possible.
- You have the right to file a complaint related to the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory body, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
Information about automated decision making:
With regard to your personal data collected when you use websites, your data may be profiled. Your personal data may be used for analysis or forecasts of your personal preferences and interests. We do not make decisions that rely solely on automated processing, including profiling and significantly affect the data subject. With regard to your personal data provided to Us, we do not use automated decision-making in any other way, nor do we use profiling.
To use the above rights, please contact us. The address details are given above.
What are cookies?
The use of “cookie” peaks should be understood as IT data stored in end-user devices intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files, containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number. By means of cookies, statistical information is provided to the Administrator about Users ‘traffic, Users’ activity and the manner of using the Website. They allow you to adjust the content and services to your preferences.
The term “cookie file” refers to cookies and other similar tools described in Directive 2009/136 / EC of the European Parliament concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communications) and art. 173 Telecommunications law.
What are the cookies used for?
- The cookie mechanism is not used to obtain any information about Users, except for information about their behavior on the Website.
- Cookies are intended for using the website pages. The operator uses these files to:
- the possibility of logging in and maintaining the user’s session on each subsequent page of the website, thanks to which the user, for example, does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website,
- removing the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences,
- adjusting advertising content in text and graphic form using remarketing (including Google Analytics, Facebook).
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies:
- “Session” cookies: “session cookies” are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser),
- “Permanent” (“persistent cookies”): “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website,
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages,
- “Functional” cookies that enable “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc.
How to block the operation of cookies?
By default, software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic operation of “cookies” in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every transfer to user devices.
Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the browser settings or, in reference to the most popular browsers, on the following websites: